The Lost Cat

Sunday

Playlist for July 5 and 6, 2015

Hour 1

Fame - The Acid
N.I.T.A. - Young Marble Giants
Dizzy on the Comedown - Turnover
Green Eyes - Erykah Badu
Peach Trees - Rufus Wainwright
I Walk All Night - Earth Girl Helen Brown
Panda - Dungen
Sunny Daze - The Donkeys
Miss America (What Goes On) - American Death Ray
Mark My Words - Holly Miranda
TV Set - Spoon
Talk to Me - Kopecky

Hour 2

Two Bridges - Whilk & Misky
Get Direct - Joan As Police Woman
Pull My Heart Away - Jack Penate
Never Gonna See Me Cry - Good Old War
Los Angeles - The Bird and the Bee
The State of Gold, Pt. 2 - Matt Pond PA
Bend - Chet Faker
Ran Off in the Night - Echosmith
Home - Little Wolves
Conquest of Spaces - Woodkid
Come Down - Wavves X Cloud Nothings
Warm Blood - Flor
If I Ever Have You - Dive Index

No comments: