The Lost Cat

Sunday

Playlist for April 5 and 6, 2015

Hour 1

Ember - WhoMadeWho
Blood - The Middle East
Go Slow - Tei Shi
I Know - Astronauts, etc.
To Be Young - Kassassin Street
Burn With Me - Whilk & Misky
Linger Longer - Heather Maloney
Cicada - Belle Mare
I Went to the Store One Day - Father John Misty
Ethel - Marcella and Her Lovers
1999 - Active Child
Cappuccino - The Knux
Sunshine on My Back - The National

Hour 2

Let It Happen - Tame Impala
Liar - Memphis Dawls
I'm On the Dish But I Ain't No Rag - Toy Trucks
Now or Never - Bae Tigre
Then Comes the Wonder - The Landing
Hey Now - Matt & Kim
Pyramid - Twin Caverns
Run Baby Run - Toro Y Moi
New York - Blind Pilot
Zenith - Ben Kahn
Ms. America - Mark Edgar Stuart
VIII - Mt. Wolf featuring Alexa Harley
Descended from Myth - RJD2





No comments: