The Lost Cat

Sunday

Playlist for February 1 & 2, 2015

Hour 1 

Sugar Lee - Donny Hathaway
101 - Walla
Suns In Our Mind - Damien Jurado
I Can't Make You Love Me - Adele
Oceans - Seafret
Window - Gosh Pit
No Turn on Red - The Bandicoots
Shaky Ground (Hey Na Na Na) - Freedom Fry
I Like What You're Doing to Me - Carla Thomas
She's a Witch - Gengahr
Weird Heart - Sin Fang
Bad Bad Bad - Lany
The Truth Is a Cave - The Oh Hellos
Pieces - The Oh'My's
Waves - Young the Giant
Upswing - Prinze George

Hour 2

In My Direction - Astronauts
Hickory Wind - Gillian Welch
The Night We Met - Lord Huron
Another Life - D'Angelo and The Vanguard
Lines of Latitude (featuring Frankie Rose) - Small Black
Big Dark Love - Murder By Death
Golden Summer - Turtle Giant
Lose It - Oh Wonder
Tallest Man, The Broadest Shoulders: Pt. 1 - Sufjan Stevens
Nervous - Joan as Policewoman
You Know I Have to Go (featuring Jamie Irrepressible) - Royksopp


No comments: